At AlightMotion.live, which operates from the USA, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. We believe that all the content posted on our website, including images and videos, is either submitted to us by email or is readily available in various places on the internet and is believed to be in the public domain. We also believe that the content posted on our website is within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code).
We comply with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), and it is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you believe that your copyrighted material has been posted on AlightMotion.live, or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through any search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed below. Please note that if you misrepresent information listed on our site that infringes on your copyrights, you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees). We recommend that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
To file a copyright infringement claim, you must provide the following information:
- Evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and at least one search term under which the material appears in AlightMotion.live search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Signature of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send the infringement notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your email within a day or two. Please note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our internet service provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being properly filed.
If you have any issues with AlightMotion.live, please do not hesitate to contact us via email. The only way to contact us via email is via email@example.com. We are always here to assist you.